Noel Wilson, CPASenior Staff Associate
A member of the firm since 2015, Noel currently serves as a senior auditor. He completes compilations, reviews, and audit engagements in order to ensure that his client’s financial statements are fairly presented in alignment with GAAP. Noel’s previous experience includes two years as a tax associate with BIK.
An efficient and dependable professional, Noel’s approach to client service is to perform it as if he were carrying out the service for his own parents. He was inspired to pursue a career in accounting after he took a few courses on the subject and discovered that he really liked it.
Raised in Morton Grove, Illinois, Noel continues to reside there to this day. He enjoys the area because he has many friends close by. Noel’s favorite pastime is basketball.
Favorite book: The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
Favorite quote: “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
Secret talent: Noel serves as the treasurer of his church.
- University of Illinois – Champaign-Urbana
- Bachelor of Science in Economics (2011)
- DePaul University
- Master of Science in Accounting (2013)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)