Ray Kirschner, CPAPrincipal
Ray joined CJBS in 2019, and has over 38 years of experience working with owners of small to mid-size businesses in a variety of industries. With extensive experience in the field of business valuation, Ray is highly skilled in strategic planning, business development, profit improvement, and providing solutions to complex problems.
Ray resides in Northbrook, IL with his wife Carolyn. They have two adult boys, both married. For fun, Ray plays keyboard in a classic 70s rock band, The Mosquitos. The band plays frequently around town at clubs, festivals, and occasionally at private events. Ray is originally a South-Sider, a graduate of Homewood-Flossmoor High School, and a proud fan of the Chicago White Sox.
Favorite Book: A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean
Favorite Quote: “Treasure love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends.” – Steve Jobs
- University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana, January 1982
- BS in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Illinois
- Certified Valuation Advisor (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Advisors (NACVA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Vistage International