Manufacturing & Distribution
Enjoying success as a manufacturing or distribution company requires a full spectrum of special capabilities, including creativity, vision and ingenuity. In order to maintain a competitive edge in the distribution industry today, your organization must proactively manage rising costs, shrinking margins and rapidly changing technology.
CJBS knows it takes more than ordinary solutions to succeed today. And CJBS is no ordinary CPA firm. We are a partner, someone who knows both you and your industry, who can give you ideas and recommendations based on years of extensive industry knowledge.
Our goal is to maximize the potential of your business and uncover inefficiencies in your operations. We also seek to reduce your tax burden, fully utilize your resources, capitalize on opportunities and ultimately strengthen your business.
The manufacturing and distribution accounting team at CJBS can assist in the following areas:
- Inventory capitalization
- Enterprise software selection
- Profit contribution analysis
- Cost reduction
- Budget/variance analysis
- Cash flow management
- Financial projections and operating budgets
- Assistance with financing relationships
- Audits, reviews, and complications
- Compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Cost accounting
- Business planning and investment decisions