CJBS has a successful history of serving the governmental and nonprofit communities as auditors, accountants, and consultants. We offer personalized services focused on lowering your costs and minimizing disruption to your operation. Further, we seek to help you maximize the potential of your resources – to not only preserve, but to strengthen your ability to serve the community for generations to come.
Our knowledgeable professionals will provide you with step-by-step implementation and procedural guidelines, making the task of managing your unique challenges simple and straightforward.
We have strong experience helping organizations meet the qualifications to earn 501(c) status as well as establishing private foundations. Larger non-profits that venture into government contracting or require auditing for government grants take full advantage of our unique depth of experience in both of these areas.
Our services to the public sector and not-for-profits include:
- Audit and other assurance services
- Budget preparation services
- Management information systems consulting
- Tax planning and preparation
- Accounting and financial services
- Operations improvement consulting
- Performance, compliance and internal control evaluations
- Information technology consulting
- Board member and management consulting