To ensure the maximization of asset values, real estate entities require highly sophisticated assurance, tax, and financial advisory services. Success in real estate requires long-term strategic planning of day-to-day business operations. On top of that, changes in the economy can adversely impact retailers in today’s marketplace. So how can you manage your success during these uncertain times?
Let CJBS be your guide. Our professionals have extensive, hands-on experience working with the real estate sector. We are multi-disciplined, well trained, and efficient in compliance and consulting matters. Though we work with a diverse range of clients, our chief goals remain the same: maximize tax benefits and asset values, protect assets from creditors, and ensure that you have a solid plan in place for the future.
We offer the following accounting and financial services to real estate entities:
- Preparation of all federal, state, and local income tax returns
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Strategic tax planning
- 1031 exchanges of “like-kind” investment property
- Budgeting and cash flow projections
- Business entity structuring
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- Litigation support
- Accounting software (QuickBooks™) support and training
CJBS offers a free initial consultation for real estate businesses. Contact Jeff Stuart today for more information.