Gregory Roberts, CPASenior Manager
Greg has been a valued member of CJBS since joining the firm in 2015. He currently serves as a senior manager in the Tax and Accounting Departments, where he specializes in multi-state partnerships and entities and works with high net-worth individuals. Prior to joining CJBS he accrued eight years of tax and accounting experience both with other firms, including Big Four firms, and as a self-employed CPA.
Described by his co-workers as both jovial and patient, Greg was inspired to pursue a career in accounting by his life-long fondness for working with numbers. He attributes his career success to a combination of hard work and a good family upbringing.
Born and raised in Palatine, Illinois, he continues to reside there today. He enjoys both watching and playing sports in his free time and is active in a local men’s basketball league.
Contact Gregory Roberts
- University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (2006)
- Master of Science in Accountancy, Specialization in Tax (2007)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)