Kurt Vietinghoff, CPAPrincipal
Currently serving as a partner with the firm, Kurt joined the CJBS team in 2005 via a merger with his then-current firm, at which he had been since 1975. He is a tax specialist, working primarily with closely held business financial reporting, planning, tax compliance, and succession planning.
A caring and friendly professional, Kurt chose to pursue a career in accounting because of his lifelong fondness for math. Having spent over four decades working in the accounting industry, Kurt attributes his success to the vast experience that he has amassed and developed over the years.
A resident of Northbrook, Illinois, Kurt is married and has one child. In his free time he enjoys golfing and gardening.
Secret talent: Kurt is left-handed.
- Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Art in Accounting (1974)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Northern Illinois University Alumni Association