Merveille joined the CJBS team in 2019 as a staff accountant. In this role, he primarily serves clients in the restaurant industry. Merveille performs bookkeeping, sales tax, payroll, and accounting services. Prior to joining CJBS, Merveille spent 2.5 years as a senior accountant with ACN & Co in Cameroon and 8 months as a staff auditor with Buchbinder in Bethesda, Maryland.
Ever since he was a child, Merveille had a passion for accounting. This passion was well illustrated in 2018 when the Iowa Society of CPAs (ISCPA) recognized Merveille as the year’s Outstanding Accounting Student. A disciplined and humble professional, Merveille is an integral member of the CJBS team. In his own words, his personal service philosophy is, “If I want something, I go for it.” This attitude makes Merveille a strong advocate for his clients.
Merveille currently lives in Franklin Park, Illinois. He enjoys spending his free time travelling and playing soccer.
- University of Douala (Douala, Cameroon)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Cost Management (2011)
- Maharishi University of Management
- Master of Business Administration (in progress)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)